We process your personal data when:
• Make an order from our online store
• The normative acts give us this
• With your explicit consent, in all other cases
What data do we process when ordering?
The processing of your personal data is done in order to execute your order in a timely manner and complete service. We want you to provide us with:
• First name and Surname
• Up-to-date phone
• Current e-mail address
• Address where you can receive your order
The processing of this personal data provided by you is mandatory in order to be able to fulfill your order!
Providing your personal data to third parties:
We provide your personal information to third parties to offer comprehensive and quality service. Before we provide your personal information to third parties, we have made sure that all technical and organizational measures have been taken to protect and protect them.
• Postal operators to send items
• Payments Banks
• Individuals who, by assignment, support the equipment, software and platform used to process personal data and necessary for our activity
The data collected for service purposes will be stored within five years.
Purposes of processing personal data:
• Identify your identity
• Manage and execute your queries
• Full service
• Create a profile and maintain a customer history
• Keeping correspondence in relation to an order, processing a query, reporting problems, and more.
On this basis, we process the following data:
• Personal contact details - contact address, telephone and current e-mail
• Identification data - three names, age
• Order details via profile
• Email - your requests for troubleshooting, requests, complaints, complaints or other feedback we receive from you
• Client number, code, or other identifier created for user identification
The processing of the above personal data for us is mandatory in order to be able to execute your order correctly and on time.
When the law imposes it:
It is possible that the law provides for an obligation to process your personal data. In these cases, we are required to process:
• Execution of the obligations related to the distance selling, sale outside the trade premises provided by the Consumer Protection Act
• Providing information to the Commission for the Protection of Consumers or third parties provided for in the Consumer Protection Act.
• Obligation stipulated in the Accountancy Act and the Tax and Social Insurance Procedure Code and other related normative acts in relation to the keeping of lawful accounting
• Age authentication for online shopping
The data collected according to an obligation in the law is deleted after the collection and storage obligation has been fulfilled or dropped.
Where a law provides for our obligation, we may provide personal data to the competent governmental authority, legal or natural person.
When we have explicit consent:
We process your personal data on this basis only after your explicit and unambiguous and voluntary consent. You have the right to refuse the processing of your personal data. In the event that you agree to administer your personal data:
• We make suggestions for you based on your client profile
• We show you our new products
• We invite you to participate in upcoming campaigns
• We announce future rebates and bonuses
• We are spreading news about new products, upcoming concessions, games, gifts, and more.
In case you want to withdraw your consent:
• Deliveries submitted may be withdrawn at any time. If you withdraw your consent to process your personal information, we will not use the information you collect for the above purposes.
• Based on your explicit consent, we process your personal data
• Data collected on this basis will be erased on demand or five years after initial collection.
Anonymisation and pseudonymization:
We process data for statistical purposes, ie. analyzes in which the results are summarized and therefore data is anonymous. It is impossible to distinguish and identify a particular person from this information.
Your data can be anonymised, this is an alternative to erasing personal data. In the case of anonymisation, all personal identifiable elements and identifying elements are irrevocably deleted. When the data is anonymised, it is not necessary to rub it, because it is actually not personal data.
Protection of your personal data:
We at “Sia V” Ltd value the privacy of our customers and we consider ensuring the rights of your personal data protection as our primary commitment. We invest maximum resources and effort to process your personal data against Regulation (EC) 2016/679 - General EU Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and any other Bulgarian legislation.
Within this online store we - "Sia V" Ltd are a trader but also an administrator for the processing of personal data.
You as guests in our online shop are both customers and consumers.
By entering this web site and registering as a user, you are voting on trusting us by crediting some of your personal data. The information you fill in the registration form is personally yours and personally provided by you.
Personal data we have received from third parties:
There are cases where we have to process your personal data, which is not actually provided to you personally. They may also be collected by us but provided by third parties.
• Data provided by social networks - in case you sign up with your Facebook profile or another account existing on social networks
• Data from our partners - in performance of contractual obligations or after your explicit consent
As a user, you have all the rules for the protection of personal data, in accordance with Bulgarian law and European Union law.
Every user is entitled to:
• Access to its own personal data
• Awareness (in connection with the processing of his / her personal data by the administrator)
• Delete personal information (the right to be forgotten)
• Correct data if incorrectly entered or inaccurate
• Objection to the processing of his or her personal data
• Limiting the processing of data by the administrator or the personal data processor
• Data portability between individual administrators
• Right to judicial or administrative redress if its rights have been violated
• Not be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing involving profiling that produces legal consequences or similarly affects it considerably
You may request the deletion of your personal data in the following cases:
• Personal data is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected and otherwise processed
• You object to the processing of your personal data and there are no legitimate grounds for processing that have the advantage
• Your personal data has been processed unlawfully
• Withdraw your consent, on the basis of which we process your personal data and there is no other legal basis for processing it
• Personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation established by law
The processing of your personal data on our part may be limited when:
• You doubt the accuracy of your personal data
• Your personal data has been tampered with, but you do not wish to be deleted but only to be restricted
You have the right to request and obtain the personal data you provide us electronically and to provide it to another Administrator without being hindered by us.
You have a right to object to the processing of your personal data on our part. We are required to discontinue our processing unless we can demonstrate that there are compelling legal grounds that allow us to continue processing your data. In case of personal data processing for direct marketing purposes, processing will be terminated immediately!
Right to appeal:
You can file a complaint about the unlawful processing of personal data with the Personal Data Protection Commission or the competent court.
Keep a register:
We keep a record of processing activities. This record contains the following information:
• Name and contact details for us
• A description of the categories of personal data we process
• Categories of recipients to whom personal data is or will be disclosed
• Deadlines for erasing personal data, if possible
• General description of technical and organizational security measures, if possible
For questions relating to the protection of your personal data, your local supervisor: